dimanche 1 mars 2009

Let's go back to boring high school



Holidays are (almost) over but these three last days was real fun.

PS 1 : Here you've got my new other blog dealing with fashion event summaries. So meet me again with Les Chroniques de Mademoiselle B.


PS 2 : Than you all for your very nice comments. And for those who asked me, my camera is a Canon 400D. xxx

7 commentaires:

Fashion Moment a dit…

Thank you for your comments, Mademoiselle!
Your blog is great, and I just added you on both of my Lists!

FM/FP

MISS GLITZY a dit…

Belles photos pleines d'excellents souvenirs donc... et oui, back to school!

Anonyme a dit…

Dis moi que tu vas te lancer dans la photo pro ? @ +++

mademoiselleb a dit…

Thank you very much FP. Et la photo pro restera un rêve :)

Hek a dit…

Cool pictures:)

Anonyme a dit…

j'adore tes photos !! elles sont franchement trop bien reussies !! le noir et blanc est tres lumineux !j'adore !!! bises!!

Anonyme a dit…

Ahlala que de débauche chez les étudiants!
Back to boring high school INDEED